Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

I have a Theodore Kreutzer made violin and was wondering

Customer Question

I have a Theodore Kreutzer made violin and was wondering it's worth. Inside is the sign saying it's a handmade reproduction of Antonius Stradivarius. Cremona 1719 Made in 1937. Thank you for any help with this violin's history or worth. I received it in 1962.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: I got it from Ferdinand Graves in Goessel, KS. He was a barber and a self-trained violin "restorer" of sorts.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please give me the exact wording on the label in your violin.