Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

What is the Baldwin organ (microcomputer orchestra) worth?

Customer Question

What is the Baldwin organ (microcomputer orchestra) worth? Not sure where to find the serial number, but found a metal tag on the back that has the number 1575 on it.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: What is the market value of a Baldwin organ (Microcomputer Orchestra)? a metal tag on the upper right side of the back has the number 1575 onit
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't have any more info. Is 1575 the serial # ***** where do I find it?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 4 months ago.
Hi, can you attach a photo of the organ please so I can see what you have?

Hi, did you still need help with this?