Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

How much is an Otto Altenburg cabinet grand piano?

Customer Question

Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
antique piano
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i have an otto allenburg cabinet grand piano-how much is that worth
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

I am unable to have a Live Phone Call with you right now but I can continue to complete the appraisal for you if you could give me some more information as follows please:-

What is the full height measured from the floor to the closed top lid? Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained? Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built? Also if you have any pictures, particularly of the internal mechanics which you could attach on here using the paperclip or the +Add button on the menu bar in the reply section, that would be very helpful.

Hello again. It seems that you viewed my information request, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. If it is a problem with getting the pictures and putting them on here, I can continue without them if that is easier for you. Thank you. John.