Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Packard pump organ, fort wayne In. two foot petals, very

Customer Question

packard pump organ, fort wayne In.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: two foot petals, very ornant, better than home modal I think.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Do you have a serial number please? This is usually stamped or printed on the back somewhere. Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built? Also if you have any pictures, which you could attach on here using the paperclip or the +Add button on the menu bar in the reply section, that would be very helpful, but if not I can continue without them if necessary.

Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. It looks like you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you. John.