Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a guild, church & Co upright piano. Wondering when it

Customer Question

I have a guild, church & Co upright piano. Wondering when it was made. And value.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I would like information on my piano.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: As I sent in previous text it is a guild, church and Co.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I need the serial number of your piano. Here is some help with that: