Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

I am looking approximate reasonable purchase price Yamaha

Customer Question

I am looking for an approximate reasonable purchase price for a Yamaha grand piano in
very good shape. It also has an automatic player attached, which the seller says they
paid $5,000 for. They originally paid $15,000 for the piano. The serial # *****:
E1893841 The gold plate inside the piano says it was made in Japan and it also has
G-3 on it.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations, if you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me.

The Yamaha grand piano E1893841 G-3 series has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $8***-**-****.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained.
As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. We are independent appraisers who are verified to answer questions for the Just Answer site.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. You must click one of the stars ( or rate expert ) in order for us to be compensated for answering your question.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.

Please Rate this in order for me to get credit for my work from the Justanswer site.