Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

We have a Cabinet Grand cherry piano and bench. The name on

Customer Question

We have a Cabinet Grand cherry wood piano and bench. The name on the piano is difficult to read due to the script used. It appears to be either Crhe & Co or Grue & Co, or Orue & Co . Then it says NY. The line under that says Cabinet Grand piano
It was originally the piano in a rural Methodist church in about 1915 or around that time. The wood is cherrywood. Where the music is placed, it has ornate wooden corners. My husband received it from his parents in about 1966. We have some folks who are interested in buying it. We have no idea what it is worth.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. Please upload a clear image of the name on the piano.Maybe I can make it out. Also, what is the serial number of this piano?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am not very computer savvy. I will try to email you a picture. Do I send it to the***@******.***? I will look for the serial number. Thank you. Serial number: 82329

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I sent the pictures to this email

I see you have requested a phone call. I usually don't do them because I can't do research while I'm talking to you on the phone. Also, there's an additional charge for a phone call and I can answer your question here at no additional charge.

Do you still want a phone call?

Did you get an email from Support saying they got your email?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I emailed the pictures to your e mail on my phone. Did you received them?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No. Online is fine. Did you receive my pictures?

Did you get an email response from Support confirming they had received your pictures?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I emailed to support...i am sorry I am so computer illiterate.

No reason to apologize! I'm just trying to find out if Support got your pictures - I don't have them. Did they write back to you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
not yet.

It's an auto response, so if you didn't get an email from them, they haven't received your pictures. Please check the address to which you emailed them.It is***@******.***. Please copy and past it from this page. One they have confire they have your pictures, we have to wait. It an take up to a day or more for them to forward the pictures to me.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my email to them did not go through. As a matter of fact, all my emails failed from my phone. Not sure what is going on.

Did you check the address to see that it matches the one I just gave you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My gmail is not on this computer. i just resent the pictures frm
om my phone to support.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
For some reason, my emails on my phone are not going through. I am getting a message that all have failed permanently. Perhaps my battery is too low. I will check back tomorrow. Thank you. Larra Miner

Please take all the time you need, Larry.

I see you have requested a phone call. I usually don't do those because it is impossible to talk with you and do research at the same time. ASide fom that, there's an aditional charge for a phone call and I can answer your question right here without the additional charge.

Please let me know if you still want the phone call.

Hi Larry,

I am so sorry - I'm unable to find any piano manufacturer with a four-letter name, beginning with Cr or Gr.

I'm going to Opt Out, which will throw your question open to all the experts and, if anyone knows the answer they will contact you. You don't need to do anything. I will be unable to communicate with you once I Opt Out.

Good luck and happy holiday!