Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

PLAYER PIANOROLLS::::I THANK YOUHAVE AROUND 8O.SOME BACK TO

Customer Question

PLAYER PIANOROLLS::::I THANK YOUHAVE AROUND 8O.SOME BACK TO 1800'S..WHO DO I TALK TO....THANK YOU
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations, if you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me.
.

What is you are wanting to know about the player piano rolls?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have some,from 1800's...well I guess,what I really need to know is price's and or what to for in any rare one's.....I received them in the 70's ,my grandma...she is ,or was related to someone in Appleton,wi. from QRS.....

Hello

I can give you the current market value for Player Piano Rolls. In order to find out if you have any rare ones, you will need to look up each roll by the name that is on it. There are very few rare ones, if any are "Duo-Art, or "Ampico" they could be worth more.

Glenda