Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

I did this a few days ago, and got an answer. I accidentally

Customer Question

I did this a few days ago, and got an answer. I accidentally deleted it. It was for a Kawai baby grand I purchased in1976. I was told it would probably be between $5,000 and $6400.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

There is no other question showing up under the customer name you are using. Did you ask this under a different account?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I used a different email address at that time. It was***@******.***

I am sorry, I am not able to use that. I cannot look up a customers account, you can contact customer service they will be able to.

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>