Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

A w.naessens upright piano dark maghony, My grandparent

Customer Question

A w.naessens upright piano dark maghony
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My grandparent brought it from Indonesia after war world 2 then brought to Netherlands than to the United states. It's made of magnony and ivory keys
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: I think it's over 100 years old. It's in really good working condition. Only one key at the base end is not working properly
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.