Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

I have a Cable- piano purchased in 1963 or 1964 and I would

Customer Question

I have a Cable-Nelson piano purchased in 1963 or 1964 and I would like to find out how much I can seek it for. I live in Columbus OH.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Sell not seek.
JA: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Such as?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Is this a grand or an upright? What is its serial number? Has it been regularly tuned? has it had any internal restoration?