Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA.

I have a PACKARD PUMP ORGAN by Fort Wayne Organ Co. It's 76

Customer Question

I have a PACKARD PUMP ORGAN by Fort Wayne Organ Co. It's 76 in. high x 51 in. wide x 24 in. deep and possibly made of oak. It has a mirrored center piece and a center door covering a cubby hole and it's light colored.It has much scrollwork and is in excellent condition. No stool.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  jennem22 replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Can you upload photos, including overall shots and some details? Appearance is so important to value.

Photo upload instructions are here:

Also, has it been restored or reconditioned?

Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I am a musical instrument appraiser and professional musician. I have answered thousands of musical instrument specific appraisals over the years and can help here.

If you'd like to attach photos that's fine. If not, please let me know and I can complete this based on the info provided already.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The organ has never been restored since I've owned it. It's previous history is unknown.

Thanks for the photos and information. This is a nice looking organ that appears to be in good cosmetic condition. The market for old pump organs is quite small and there are few collectors out there. While this has some lovely decorative embellishments, the the one keyboard design is pretty standard. In good cosmetic and working condition, based on the market, I would recommend a selling range of $300-$500. Best wishes!
Please select a positive rating--doing so helps me out a lot. Thanks!

Hi, I see you've viewed my answer but you haven't rated me yet. Would you mind selecting a positive rating? It really helps me out and will help you avoid repeated emails from the site asking you to come back and rate my answer. Thank you!