Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have 2 Fender guitars. The older one is Fender Telecaster

Customer Question

I have 2 Fender guitars. The older one is Fender Telecaster # ***** in good condition. The other is a Japanese Fender Stratocaster # ***** I would like to ask what they are worth?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Seven first pics ---86 thru ---91 are for the Stratocaster and the last six pictures ---90 thru 95 are for the Telecaster
Expert:  jennem22 replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help. However, I limit to one item per question.

Would you like me to proceed with one of the items, or opt out so you can see if another appraiser would be willing to handle both together?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please, appraise one. I posted questions about single guitars one after the other and got the response that I already asked that question. I then decided to put two together, so it would look a bit different. I have five guitars in my possession when I posted questions of them on June 3 and so far I have one appraised.
Expert:  jennem22 replied 6 months ago.

Oh, goodness! Sorry for that! I'll work on the first and get back to you shortly.

Expert:  jennem22 replied 6 months ago.

OK, so you have a 1973 blonde Fender Telecaster. Is that a Bigsby B5? Photos 91 through 95 didn't come through, only 90.