Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

Concert violin. Paganini Antonius. Stadiuarius. Made in

Customer Question

Concert violin. Paganini Antonius. Stadiuarius. Made in Germany
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have concert violin Paganini antonius stadiuarius made in Germany I have recite where it was bought for $175 in 2-16-1915 note saying strings wasn't right ones how much would it a praise for
JA: Once in a blue moon.
Customer: That would b used at that time
JA: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Coming apart at bottom back
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, appraising, antique shop owner, buying and selling on today's current market. Buying and selling everything from elegant glassware to the most primitive of items and so much more to include books and musical instruments. I will do all I can to find out the most information on your item and the value for you. I have access to many data bases, and extensive current library of price guides, as well as access to leaders in the field of antiques and personal property. If another expert should happen to get on your question after my response to you, it is your right to let them know you are working with me. If you wish to continue working with me .
What do you mean coming apart on the back?