twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher
Experience:  Classically trained musician with more than 20 years experience appraising musical instruments.

Baldwin piano and organ limited edition 125 anniversary :

Customer Question

Baldwin piano and organ limited edition 125 anniversary
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Where would we find the model no.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has side doors on the top but we can't open the two front doors because we do not have the keys. The pendulum and weights were removed prior to storage. We have these parts, but do not want to move ourselves to prevent any damage to the clock. We would like to have it appraised and establish if it still works. Please advise our options
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Is this a clock or a piano? You said, "Baldwin piano and organ limited edition 125 anniversary"

Hi Nancy,

Do you still want me to appraise this piano?