Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I am looking at a 2000 Model L that was a player and the

Customer Question

Hello, I am looking at a 2000 Model L that was a player and the player has been removed. It is in excellent condition. The store is asking$64,000. I thought that might be high. Any idea what this piano would have sold for brand new? A black satin finish. Thanks
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for your question. Honestly, $64,000 is about what this piano would sell for new. It retails at $76,000 for the satin ebony finish and would be discounted by the dealer in their showroom for the actual selling price. Considering it is 15 years old and in excellent condition, I would recommend a realistic selling price of $47,000-$53,000. Best of luck!

​Please select a positive rating before leaving--this is how the website credits me for working with you. Thanks!

Hi, I see you've viewed my answer. Do you need any more help with this? Although you've already made payment for this answer, Just Answer doesn't credit me for working with you until you select a positive rating. If you could take just a moment to do so, I would appreciate it. Again, let me know if you need any more help. I'm happy to continue working with you.