Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA.

I have a Boston GP 163 EG Mahogany #125013 and need an

Customer Question

Hi! I have a Boston GP 163 EG Mahogany #125013 and need an appraisal. Any ideas? Thanks!
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for your question!

This piano was built in 1999 based on the serial. The GP 163 is Boston's 5'4" baby grand model. These are quality pianos and well known for being competitive with many other mid-grade instruments on the market today. Of course, the affiliation with Steinway helps significantly. Considering depreciation in value from age as well as your description of excellent condition, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $8,800-$10,000 in a private sale. Best wishes!

Please select a positive rating at the top--this is how the website credits me for working with you. Thanks!

Hi, I see you've viewed my answer. Do you need any more help with this? Although you've already made payment for this answer, Just Answer doesn't credit me for working with you until you select a positive rating. If you could take just a moment to do so, I would appreciate it. Again, let me know if you need any more help. I'm happy to continue working with you.