Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

Olds, Los Angeles, Calif, Super Olds, #222007

Customer Question

Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.
HelloWhat year is this?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it was purchased in about 1961.
Hello .This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars or smiley faces ( on phones possibly )!.The 1960's Super Olds 222007, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $1***-**-****.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, you might want to check your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for, then you can decide to sell online or locally..Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from. You can sell in your local area or a larger city near you with Craigslist, it is free, and when they item sells the buyer picks it up..You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item..If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you..Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you..It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site..As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. After being verified we are allowed to come to the site to answer customer's questions.The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. Clicking one of the stars or smiley faces is very much appreciated. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know..It was a pleasure working for you,:) ( smiles ).Glenda
Hello,Hi, I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going. Let me know if you still need help with this questions. I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this. Without a rating ( one of the top three ) on questions we answer , the appraisers do not get compensated for their time. .Since it is not rated yet, I wonder if there was a problem with the answer I provided for you?.Thank you so much!Glenda