Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I have a George Steck baby grand piano in great condition.

Customer Question

Hi I have a George Steck baby grand piano in great condition. it is from 1973 #191089. How much is it worth?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 6 months ago.
How often is it tuned?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Once a week. Kids r gone
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thanks for the information. Sorry for the delay--this is the first chance I've had to get back to you since your response this afternoon. I'm glad to hear of the good condition of your piano. The Steck company has been out of business for many years, though they were a well known American brand during the 20th century. Considering the age of your piano as well as related depreciation in value, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $2,500-$3,000 in a private sale. Best wishes!Please select a positive rating before leaving--this is how I'm credited for working with you. Thanks!
Hi, did you need further help? I see you've viewed my answer but not selected a rating. Please select a rating so I am credited for my time working with you by the website. Thanks!