Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

Any value to kimball swinger 400 model no. 470 serial no.2

Customer Question

any value to kimball swinger 400 model no. 470 serial no.242985?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 9 months ago.
Hi, thanks for your question!The Kimball "Swinger" models were spinet type organs, meaning they were designed and built for home use as they had fewer keys and pedals than a standard church organ. Spinet organs were produced in high numbers in the 20th century, though their popularity began to wane in the 1980's. Today there are constantly many on the used market and the lack of interest as well as old age of the organs keeps the values low. In good working and cosmetic condition, you should expect to sell for approximately $100-$200. Best wishes!Please select a positive rating at the top before leaving--this is the only way I'm credited for working with you. Thanks!
Hi, I'm checking back to see if you need any more help with this? It show's you've viewed my answer but not selected a rating. Please take just a moment to select a positive rating so I can be credited for my time working with you. Thanks!