Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

We have a 1930 Mason and Hamlin baby/parlor grand that

Customer Question

Hi. We have a 1930 Mason and Hamlin baby/parlor grand that is in very good shape -- wood cabinet, ivory keys, etc. The sound, particularly in the lower register, has always been really striking.
So ... now that my parents have both passed, we have to sell their house and with it, this lovely, but probably old-fashioned piano.
Could you please help us find a good source of an appraiser? I've already checked with Westminster Choir College which is right in town, but so far, nothing.
We live in Princeton, NJ.
Thanks so much.
Hilary Winter
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 6 months ago.
Hi Hilary,So sorry for your loss.If you are interested in selling the piano, are you sure you want to hire an appraiser at substantial expense, when I can do it for you right here?