Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

We have a regent player piano with the no k 30930 we were wonder

Customer Question

We have a regent player piano with the no k 30930 we were wonder when it was built the roll goes in the bottom and it is electric can you help
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have know idea my son bought at and auction it cane to the house after being stored terrible. The old is in fair to go shape for being store that way . It does play well. Could use some work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: It was also bought in either Jacksonville Florida or st Augustine a few years back. When it came to the house it needed a good cleaning job. It has sone beautiful scroll work on the front of it other than that I can tell you nothing more
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 9 months ago.
Are you able to attach some photos of it showing the inside and out?