Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.

John, CT ABRSMyou've been working with my father Robert on

Customer Question

John, CT ABRSMyou've been working with my father Robert on the Chickering baby grand piano which I have. I do have pictures to send but since the original chat has expired I cannot access it. How can I get pictures to you?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instrments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. According to the serial number, your piano was built circa 1928. Please tell me the length of your piano? Thanks,Wayne
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Wayne,It is approximately 69"L x 58-1/2"W. Inside the date says patented Oct. 7, 1917 with Dec.20 1921 beneath it. My father had the original chat with John and forwarded it to me. When I responded and paid the $35 it was under his email address. My email is***@******.*** so you can directly talk with me regarding questions. Were you able to open the pictures?Sincerely,
Joy Vickery
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi,The patent dates are earlier than this piano. This a beautiful piano in excellent condition in Philippine Mahogany. This would sell for $3000-4000 at auction and on the secondhand market and insurance value is $7000.Thank you,Waynr
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi,Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service, click on the stars. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.Thanks again,Wayne