Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.

What is a Webber baby grand piano model number WG 150 serial

Customer Question

What is a Webber baby grand piano model number WG 150 serial number TG0005462 purchased in 1995 in mint condition worth
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instrumentd for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. This a nice quality piano 5' in length and there is a good market for this. This would sell for $4000-5000 at auction and on the secondhand market. Insurance value is $7000.Thank you,Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi,Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service, click on the stars. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.Thanks again,Wayne