Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

There I have a Haynes flute . Circa 1950 something. One

Customer Question

Hi there I have a Haynes flute . Circa 1950 something. One owner. Mint condition. Any idea on value? Sure this is not enough information for you?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been buying, selling and appraising musical instruments since 1970. Please tell me if this is sterlings silver, any model number or name, and serial number?Thanks,Wayne
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Wayne. I called Haynes this morning and they were very helpful. The serial number is ***** Made in 1957. A "regular model". Resale value is 3500 to 4500 based on the condition. Is there any other information you can give to me? I probably should have reached out to them first, just didn't think of it! The only other information I can give to you is it is a single owner. My mom. And she used it in her band concerts consistently until 2014.
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi,There is not much more that I can tell you. I will opt out of your question.Thank you,Wayne
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
At this point at 530 pm est I am dissatisfied with a timely response. I have gone ahead and got the answers on my own. I would appreciate a refund on my pay pal. Thank you for your time.