Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I am not sure what I have except it has the 6 coin display

Customer Question

I am not sure what I have except it has the 6 coin display on the front and has a display of pipes on top
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The wood is quite repairable but the keyboard needs some work and it need some of the pull units
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: what year is this organ and can I find parts? Just refinished it would be be a beautiful organ
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 8 months ago.
Hi, can you attach some photos of the organ so I can figure out what you have?