Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I have a Gulbransen Spinet Piano Serial Number 384034. It is

Customer Question

I have a Gulbransen Spinet Piano Serial Number 384034. It is either Cherry or Mahogany. How much is it worth?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 7 months ago.
Hi, what's the age and condition of it?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I believe it was built in 1945-1947. It is in mint condition (according to the piano tuner) on the inside with minor scratches head n the outside near the base.
Thanks for the information. Gulbransen pianos are no longer made, though when they were in business they were on the lower end of price and quality. Spinet pianos are particularly low in value due to the small size and resulting poor sound (compared to a taller upright). Because of these factors and the old age of the piano, in the current market it would have a value of approximately $300-$500. Best wishes!
Please select a positive rating before leaving the site--this is the only way I'm credited for working with you. Thanks!
Hi, did you need any more help? I notice you viewed my answer but didn't select a rating.