Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.
67223111

Can you tell me what a CHARVEL model SAN DIMAS IH it is platinum

Customer Question

can you tell me what a CHARVEL model SAN DIMAS IH it is platinum pink the SN# ***** is worth? thank you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising guitars for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Can you post a photo of the neck plate and whole guitar?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can`t send a photo. the neck plate is cast and black inside with the edges and information silver . the guitar also has one pick up and volume and tone control.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Assuming it is in excellent condition, this would sell for $800-1000 at auction and on the secondhand market.Thank you,Wayne