Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

I'm looking at a C142 Baldwin Baby Grand Serial No. 54722.

Customer Question

I'm looking at a C142 Baldwin Baby Grand Serial No. 54722. It appears to be in very good condition. Can you give me a value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is red mahogany, keys are in good condition, all keys are active and action is good. Very Clean.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.Has this piano been regularly tuned? Has it had any internal restoration?