Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Value of Selmer mark 6 alto saxophone in good conditionJA:

Customer Question

Value of Selmer mark 6 alto saxophone in good condition
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Selmer Mark 6 Paris alto saxophone M135128 in excellent condition and Selmer centered tone wood clarinet Q1788 in excellent condition.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: Appraisal value of- Selmer Paris Mark VI Alto Saxophone #M135128 in excellent condition and a Selmer Centered Tone wood clarinet #Q1788 in excellent condition. Jay Gramlich @*****@******.***
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 7 months ago.
Hi Jay,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.We only answer one question per request. Please choose the saxophone or the clarinet and I'll appraise it for you.