Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

We have a vintage Emerson Boston Baby Grand Piano, Serial #

Customer Question

We have a vintage Emerson Boston Baby Grand Piano, Serial # ***** Excellent condition and still has good sound. Also has stamps underneath-For the Advancement of Music and also National Piano Manufacturing Association. We're in San Francisco California and need to sell this piano soon. Any idea how old it is or it's value? Thank you. Carolyn
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: the piano is black lacquer with no visible damage to the finish
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 6 months ago.
When was it last tuned?
Do you still want help with this?