Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

I have a Studio Model Autopiano. I am guessing it was made

Customer Question

I have a Studio Model Autopiano. I am guessing it was made about 1909 or 1910. It was a player piano but it no longer has all the player parts. It was my grandmother's. All of the keys wolk but it has not been tuned in several years because no one plays piano at my house. I am thinking about selling it but am unsure what to ask. The serial number is ***** to read but I think it says 74089. I have photos if you would like to see them. Diann Bomkamp, St. Louis, MO
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Anything else I can tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: Just that I have photos and the wood was refinished and looks great.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for your question. Please upload the photos here.
Hi, checking back to see if you still wanted help with this?
Hi, I'm showing a phone call request was just made, though I haven't had a reply from you. Please let me know if you still want help and if you can attach the photos you mentioned you had.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I emailed support with photos so you would have them
I have not received them. They need to be attached here in your reply or I may not get them. Otherwise it could take a full day for them to get them to me. Let me know if you have trouble attaching them and I can suggest another method to get them quickly to me.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
at work now..cannot stalk
Ok, just reply when you are available. Thanks