Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

Pearl. I have a Whaley, Royce and Co Makers Bugle. It appears

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I have a Whaley, Royce and Co Makers Bugle. It appears to be very old but there doesn't appear to be any identifying marks on it,
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is copper and brass, the bell and the rest of the instrument have some pretty substantial dings. It has been in my family for at least 40 years.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: not really, other than it has a lot of "character".
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.Can you describe the condition of this bugle?