Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I have a J. Bauer, Co. New York, square grand, serial no. 20222.

Customer Question

I have a J. Bauer, Co. New York, square grand, serial no. 20222. How should I go about selling it ?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was signed by the tuner, on the key arms, starting in 1888 and continuing through 1896. i inherited the instrument from my Great Uncle.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: that's about it.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 7 months ago.
Hi, just to make sure, you're interested only in how to sell it?