Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

Value of my Chickering square console piano with ivory keys

Customer Question

value of my Chickering square console piano with ivory keys and last year built
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you. Do you have a serial number please? Do I take it that you had some work completed on it last year? Did this include restoration/replacement of all or some of the internal mechanics? If you have any pictures, particularly of the internal mechanics which you could attach on here using the paperclip on the menu bar of the reply section or the +Add button, that would be very helpful, but if not I can continue without them if necessary.