Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

I have a Haines Bro's Cabinet Grand piano that I am looking

Customer Question

I have a Haines Bro's Cabinet Grand piano that I am looking to sell. It is in excellent condition, never been refinished, just cleaned and polished regularly. It has been tuned over the years by a professional and holds a tune wonderfully. Everything on the piano is original including keys, strings, and pads. The SN: 3812. What would a piano like this appraise for? And where could I sell it and get a reasonable price?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for your question Jenny. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you. Is the 10,000+ from your research on the internet or from a completed valuation and when was it carried out? You mention that you have pictures which will be good to see and if you have any of the internal mechanics also, which you could attach on here using the paperclip or the +Add button on the menu bar in the reply section, that would be very helpful.