Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Tadashi SN#: 221705 . JA: I always love having an appraiser

Customer Question

Tadashi SN#: 221705 .
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Could you please tell me its current value?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: SN#(###) ###-####
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you. Is this an upright piano or a grand piano? If it is an upright piano, what is the height from the floor to the top, if it is a grand what is the maximum length. Your question has two serial numbers detailed - 221705 and(###) ###-####- so can you please confirm the serial number. Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry not going to $46. Forget it n don't use my CC. Thanks
Hello. The total cost you are committed to is only $36. If you wish to continue please let me know or you would need to contact the Customer Services from the button on this page and ask them to cancel the question for you. Thank you. John
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Will cancel my question thank you.
Thanks for letting me know.