Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my name is***** have a Haines Bros. Square Baby Grand SN 8561 also date scratched next to SN 1868 .... in fair condition/ needs hinges looking for a ballpark on value, thanks
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Musical Instrument Appraisers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for your question Stacy. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you. When was your piano last tuned and maintained? Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built?