Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have an original Les Sr SG. This was given to my father

Customer Question

I have an original Les Paul Sr SG. This was given to my father who was friends with Les. Prior to giving it to my father Les removed the pickups because they were the actual prototype pickups being designed for the Les Paul guitar. The guitar is in rough shape but this was the condition it was given in as Les was using it to modify all the time. The guitar is also unique in that is has a mic mount on it for when Les would record with it. There is no authentication since it was just given via friendship however I know all guitars have a serial number that can be traced. I'm interested in the value and possibly selling it.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 8 months ago.

Good day my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the painting. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Timothy in antiques.

Please disregard the reference to painting. I should have said guitar. Can you find the serial number?