Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

My name is I have one Wurlitzer organ

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** have one Wurlitzer organ model#3400-serial#1284159 it was bought 11-17-1989 brand new from bob kames wonderful world of music In Milwaukee it belonged to my mother who rarely used it. she kept in in the family room downstairs.it is in perfect working order does not have owners. I would like to sell it to help with her rent at the nursing home can you suggest what I should do and how much I might get for it? thank you-john ******** answering machine is on 24/7
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 8 months ago.

Hi John, can you attach a photo of the organ here please? (Use the paperclip icon to get started).

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, I see you requested a phone call, however I'm not available for one right now. Can you respond online?