Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

Mehlin Federal Style ....Ser.#43864. It was a gift to my

Customer Question

Mehlin Federal Style ....Ser.#43864. It was a gift to my X-wife. It has not been played for many years Has a small 2 or 3 in. Would you like a picture of it ?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has been un-played for at least 15 yrs. My x didn't play.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not that I know. I found out she had this piano several months ago....she is wanting to sell it.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
Hi, please attach your photos here using the paper clip icon to get started.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The picture is on my cell phone. Paperclip icon????????
You will likely need to get it onto your computer before you are able to attach it here.