Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

How can I get an appraisal on a Steinway Baby Grand piano

Customer Question

How can I get an appraisal on a Steinway Baby Grand piano that is 10yrs.old?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Do you have a serial number please? Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can get the serial number. This piano has had regular tuning and maintainable.

Thank you for the information.

If you need to know where to find the serial number please have a look at this website which should help:- www.pianoatlas.com/serial.html
Piano manufacturers place serial numbers in a variety of places. Pianos often have numbers other than serial numbers, such as case and part numbers. Try this site and it should open showing you the places to find the right serial number.