Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

How much Steck GS-87D Grand Piano 6 FT Polish Solid Spruce

Customer Question

how much for a George Steck GS-87D Grand Piano 6 FT Ebony Polish
Solid Spruce Soundboard, Vacuum Processed Cast Plate Hard Maple Treble Bridge Pin Block of 17-Ply Hard Maple Hard Maple and Birch Laminated Rim Hard Maple Action Parts, Aluminum Action Rail with 5 Die-Cast Brackets High Density Virgin Wool Hammers?
It also has a player installed on it
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the piano and of the label and serial number inside. If you can't photograph the serial number, just let me know what it is.

Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I am Tyler, a musician specializing in piano appraisal, with almost 5,000 piano appraisals completed so far. I'm not sure why this question accidentally ended up in the antiques category, but your piano is not one, and I can assist you with an appraisal.

Can you provide the serial number and let me know when the piano was last tuned? If you can't find the serial but know the age, that would help as well.