Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I'm moving and not sure I want to take my piano with me. It

Customer Question

I'm moving and not sure I want to take my piano with me. It is a Baldwin Acrosonic spinet, #696231. Looks good, good action keyboard, not sure how old. I have owned it for more than 30 years. Cost of appraisal?
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Rick
JA: Our top Musical Instrument Appraiser is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Musical Instrument Appraiser in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Musical Instrument Appraiser until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rick, do you have any questions for customer service before I work with you? The full question value is required to be paid before you can view my answer.