Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA.

I have a Kohler &, 5'2" baby grand,, built in 1997. It needs

Customer Question

I have a Kohler & Campbell, 5'2" baby grand, Ebony, built in 1997. It needs tuning, but otherwise is in mint condition. Has only been used the equivalent of about a months in the 17 and a half years I've owned it and it was purchased new. Now down sizing and would like a ball-park estimate of the value for sale. I understand it is not a firm estimate.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for your question. Kohler and Campbell have long been out of business. Your piano is Chinese made under that name. These economically priced baby grands are popular. Based on age, maker and condition, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $3,400-$4,000. Best wishes!

Please select a positive rating (3 stars or higher) before leaving. This is the only way I'm credited for my time with you. Thanks!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Actually the piano was made in South Korea, not China. Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for the mix up, I don't have my serial records with me at the moment and yes, some were made in South Korea. Best wishes!

Please be sure to select a positive rating so I am credited for working with you. Thanks!

Hi, I notice you have viewed my answer but not selected a rating at the top. Please take a quick moment to select 3 or more stars--doing so allows the site to credit me for my time and it really helps me out. Thanks!