Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Rudolf upright piano, #6230, we just bought a house that

Customer Question

Rudolf upright piano, #6230
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: we just bought a house that this piano was in. It is in good condition and in tune. It is unknown any further information.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: the serial number is *****
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Musical Instrument Appraiser responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

Hi, can you attach some photos showing the inside and outside of the piano please?