Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have come across a I got one is French and Sons Ori

Customer Question

I have come across a I got one is French and Sons Ori acoustic Stone pianoserial number 69562measurements are 39 and a half length 58 inches width 22 and three quarterswould like the value of this piano spinning my family a long time
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 3 gold medals to it it does have wheels and there's a little bit of damage on the right hand side not anything big concern should I send you a picture
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Musical Instrument Appraisers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 9 months ago.

Hi, on the measurements can you confirm the height please?