Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

What is the appraisal Wurlitzer 805 Electronic organ in

Customer Question

What is the appraisal for a Wurlitzer 805 Electronic organ in excellent condition? We are the 2nd owner
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 9 months ago.

Hi, can you attach a photo of the organ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
see attached

Thanks for the photo and information. Keep in mind, electronic organs depreciate in value over time as the technology becomes outdated and the parts wear. This type of organ was designed for home use, not for church, and therefore has a limited scope of purpose. There are a lot of these types of organs that can be found on the used market and that, paired with old age, keeps prices low. In the excellent condition you describe it and based on recent comparable sales, I would suggest an appraisal value of approximately $350-$500. Best wishes!
Please select a star rating at the top before leaving. Your rating of 3 stars or better helps me out a lot. Thanks!

Hi, checking back to see if you needed more help? I see you have viewed my answer but have not selected a star rating at the top. Please take a quick moment to select a rating so I receive credit for helping you with this. Thanks!