twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher
Experience:  Classically trained musician with more than 20 years experience appraising musical instruments.
57035021

I am looking at a 2010 kawai K3 piano in new York area for

Customer Question

I am looking at a 2010 white kawai K3 piano in new York area for $4700 from a dealer plus tax and delivery, is it a good price or I am better off buying a black kawai bs-20 from 1991 restored? thank you so muchy
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

What is the price of the 1991 piano?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
$2890. I am also looking at options buying new k300 and asking price is $6500. We are first time buyer and very confused by all the options...

The price for the 2010 Kawai is a good price. The prices for the other two pianos are fair as well. You must play all three and decide which has the best tone and action, and which one you are most comfortable with. Ultimately, that's the only thing that matters.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning your answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!