Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a Ludwig Perryola that SELLING. WHAT IS IT WORTH. THE

Customer Question

I have a Ludwig Perryola that I AM CONSIDERING SELLING. WHAT IS IT WORTH. THE PLAYER PART NEVER WORKED.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for your question Ellen. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Do you have a serial number please? If you need to know where to find the Serial number please have a look at this website which should help:- www.pianoatlas.com/serial.html

Piano manufacturers place serial numbers in a variety of places. Pianos often have numbers other than serial numbers, such as case, part numbers and Patent numbers but this does not give the detailed information needed for individual pianos. Try this site and it should open showing you the places to find the right Serial numbers which should allow me to correctly date your piano.

Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained? Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built? Also if you have any pictures, particularly of the internal mechanics which you could attach on here using the paperclip or the +Add button on the menu bar in the reply section, that would be very helpful.

Hello again Ellen. It looks like you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you. John.